Saturday, June 25, 2016

Healthy Breakfast and Lunch Recipes

Like anyone else I have a hard time with a healthy breakfast or just to eat breakfast-- or lunch for that matter. (I skip breakfast-- I know its bad.) Once I do start eating I have an even harder time stopping. The quick and easy things always seem to be with the most fat. (Chips etc.) My husband and I were making dinner last night and I had the idea to get zucchini, slice them, season them and put them in the oven to make my own healthy version of chips on the go. --- or I can use the dehydrator. I will let you know when I do. It sound good in my head anyway haha.

So, for me, if I start eating healthy to begin the day maybe I wont start eating fatty food at the end of the day.

Healthy Breakfasts


http://www.cookinglight.com/food/everyday-menus/family-breakfast-recipes


Below is a website for 22 healthy lunches.


http://www.cookinglight.com/eating-smart/smart-choices/healthy-lunch-ideas



Please let me know if you have any suggestions and I will try to get what you want to see on the blog!

Thanks!!

Shadell -- Front Desk at LFI

No comments:

Post a Comment