Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Time to Get Up and Get Fit

I realize that it can be hard to get up off the couch or out of bed with the thought, 'I have to get my sweat on'. But I know for a fact, from personal experience, if you get up and exercise -even for 30 minutes, you will feel more energized, happier, and more willing to get the things you have on your list done.  Dont let sweat or soreness from the workout scare you away from doing something for yourself. Being a mom of young children I know that my kids come first. But in order to have your kids come first you have to take care you too. Because if you dont take care of you-- it makes it harder for you to take care of your kiddos. You can do it! I know you can!! Now roll out of bed, get up off the couch, put down the chips and pick up a water bottle. Get up and Get fit! :) Start your journey!!


<3
Lifetime Fitness Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment