Saturday, July 9, 2016

Hey ALL!

Sorry its been so long since I posted anything. On Monday I went down an inflatable waterslide and crushed my L1 Vertebre in my back. I am in a lot of pain but doing better-- I can at least walk. :) I hope everyone is getting their workouts in and trying to be healthy. Like I have posted before, I keep on having set backs in my road to get and stay healthy. Because of me not being able to do squats, planks, lunges, sit ups, or anything to put pressure on my back I am trying to walk a little bit more everyday (on Doctors orders of course). It may be another set back for me but I am going to keep trying to get back to where I was before the accident. I am not going to give up no matter how much pain I am in. Eating is my main concern that I need to focus on now that I am sitting and laying down the majority of the time. Bored eating gets me every time. If you have ideas to help me keep busy- and wont hurt me more- and not eating so much... please share!!

Please keep working out and progressing on your path to a healthier you! I know you can do it! If I can... you can!!

Goals:

Keep a food Journal and try at least one new healthy recipe a week


Good Luck and if you need support you know you can find it here at the Lifetime Fitness 24/7 Gym!!

Make a goal and DO the goal! Planning doesnt mean you are doing it! :) And I know YOU CAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment